Sarnafil® TS 77-15
Sarnafil® TS 77-15 (thickness 1.5 mm) is a polyester reinforced, multi-layer, synthetic roof waterproofing sheet based on premium-quality flexible polyolefins (FPO) containing ultraviolet light stabilizers, flame retardant and an inlay of glass non-woven according to EN 13956. Sarnafil® TS 77-15 is a hot air weldable roof membrane formulated for direct exposure and designed to use in all global climatic conditions. Sarnafil® TS 77-15 is produced with an inlay of glass non-woven for dimensional stability and a polyester reinforcement for high strength. Sarnafil® TS 77-15 is provided for mechanically fastened roofing systems. Sarnafil® TS 77-15 has no built-in stress at the time of production and has a fully encapsulated carrier. The dimensional stability of Sarnafil® TS 77-15 is best in class.
- Proven performance over decades.
- Resistant to permanent UV irradiation.
- High dimensional stability due to glass fleece inlay.
- Resistant to permanent wind exposure.
- Resistant to all common environmental influences.
- Resistant to micro-organisms.
- Compatible to old bitumen.
- Hot air welding without use of open flames.