Sarnafil® G 410-12 EL
Sarnafil® G 410-12 EL (thickness 1.2 mm) is a multi-layer, synthetic roof waterproofing sheet based on premium-quality polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with inlay of glass non-woven containing ultraviolet light stabilizers and flame retardant according to EN 13956.Sarnafil® G 410-12 EL is a hot air weldable roof membrane, formulated for direct exposure and designed to use in all global climatic conditions. Sarnafil® G 410-12 EL is produced with an integral glass non-woven carrier for dimensional stability. Sarnafil® G 410-12 EL is used with the Adhered System.Sarnafil® G 410-12 EL has a unique lacquer coating applied to the top of the membrane.Sarnafil® G 410-12 EL has no built-in stress at the time of production and has a fully encapsulated carrier with no risk to delamination or water-wicking. The dimensional stability of Sarnafil® G 410-12 EL is excellent.
- Outstanding resistance to weathering, including permanent UV irradiation.
- Excellent flexibility in cold temperatures.
- No built-in stress at the time of production.
- High dimensional stability.
- High water vapour permeability.
- Excellent weldability.
- No risk of delamination or water-wicking.
- Lacquer coated surface.